• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Spectacular Spider-Man #1 (1976) Signature Series!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Greetings, Folks 

I am looking to find all 71 Signature Series CGC 9.8 Examples, There is only 71 Examples on EARTH! I would love to hear, or see if anyone has one in their collections! Please post it here and show it off. Even if it's not a 9.8 Copy I would love to see it! 

Looking for anything Signed! Stan Lee, John Romita Sr, Dave Hunt, Mike Esposito, Gerry Conway, Sal Buscema? Did I forget anyone? 

Sincerely,

Brian W

<slpfi27>

Edited by slpfi27

~ Update ~

I still can use help from the awesome CGC Community .... B|

I know of 60 of the 72 Graded Certifications out there. I'd love to find the final 12 Spectacular Spider-Man (1976) CGC 9.8 Graded. Any help would be appreciated.

I have sourced pretty much all avenues of data, to get the 60 I am aware of. That means websites, past sales, GPA Data, Some Clever thinking, and so on.... 

Since my original post I have gone completely BONKErS! I would love to see any grade of this title that has been Signed and graded by CGC!

I have started to hunt down the entire run of SS copies of Spectacular Spider-Man #1's out there. I am hunting for any grade any Cert would be appreciated. I simply would love to know who signed them all!  Also, if somebody has a copy signed by Stan Lee, John Romita Sr and Mike Esposito in CGC 9.8, they are willing to part with please let me know! I would love to add it to my set.

Probably gonna need some people to look in the Boxes at this point to help me. Thanks in advance for the help my friends! Post them for me please if you got one! :)

Attached is a beautiful Copy that has been re-cased and Signed by some of the Greats!

Sincerely,

Brian W.

<slpfi27>

00 Front (1).JPG

Edited by slpfi27
Updated Post

Alwaysbronze!

That is a beautiful example, Of a Sal Buscema very impressive! That helped me to discover a new one! 

Can't wait to see what is out there! Keep'm Coming Folks! 

Thank you!