• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAMBO: LAST BLOOD (9/20/19)
1 1

76 posts in this topic

Looks like Dwayne Johnson is excited to see this film. (:

Rambo 5: Dwayne Johnson Is Super Pumped For The Intense Action Scene

Sylvester Stallone who’s played the troubled Vietnam veteran for over 35 years, has been constantly sharing updates online. Recently he shared a BTS video and this Instagram post seems to have caught the eyes of another action icon: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

Dwayne Johnson soon expressed his excitement for the upcoming Rambo: Last Blood:

Rambo01.PNG.1745a2a323065f9b56515830905f6791.PNG

Even they are fans of action films.

28 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I don't care if its sacrilege, but Rambo tops even First Blood in my rankings -- IV, I, II, III.  I just wish I had seen IV on the big screen, not making that mistake again with V.

I’m inclined to agree with you. Nostalgia tells me First Blood all the way but Rambo is just a relentless beast that delivers for any action fan much like Fury Road. Simple formula with flawless execution. 

37 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

I don't care if its sacrilege, but Rambo tops even First Blood in my rankings -- IV, I, II, III.  I just wish I had seen IV on the big screen, not making that mistake again with V.

Rambo Vl was so awesome on the big screen i went twice !!!

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

in Rambo Vl i think he nearly single handed wiped out an entire battalion of Burmese troops !! it was awesome !!

i don't think the body count will be very high in this movie but i still can't wait !!!

I saw that scene a few months ago on YouTube, as the film’s never been on Freeview TV in the U.K.

I was impressed with Stallone’s restraint and subtlety, as he could’ve succumbed to the temptation of taking the easy route and resorting to relentless, cheap Grand Guignol carnage.

Edited by Ken Aldred

43 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I saw that scene a few months ago on YouTube, as the film’s never been on Freeview TV in the U.K.

I was impressed with Stallone’s restraint and subtlety, as he could’ve succumbed to the temptation of taking the easy route and resorting to relentless, cheap Grand Guignol carnage.

the violence in Rambo Vl was a bit muted lol ... have you ever read about the damage a .50 caliber machine gun can do,... ?????  they are much more violent than was shown on screen in Rambo Vl ,

in the movie when he fired on groups of the enemy they basically just melted away.... which was funny lol 

Edited by 1950's war comics

2 hours ago, FormerReader said:

I agree with all of you Rambo IV was awesome! I hope he ends the series on a high note.

i'm kinda worried because in the trailer a lot of the scenes look to be shot at darkness/night or down in a tunnel ...

i'm sure it will be great but that always ruins it a bit for me when big scenes are not shot in broad daylight....

13 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

have you ever read about the damage a .50 caliber machine gun can do,... ?????  they are much more violent than was shown on screen

No, I haven’t.

Even though I was joking and being ironic, hard to believe that ridiculous sequence actually was toned down a bit from reality.  :whatthe:

Edited by Ken Aldred

8 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

No, I haven’t.

Even though I was joking and being ironic, hard to believe that sequence actually was toned down a bit.

well here is what they look like , and last i knew they cost $20.00 each !!

an Apache helicopter gun can shoot up to 6000 of these per minute lol do the financial math on a 15 second burst lol 

main-qimg-0261061886e2a7a4c41a7c190c93cd42.webp  Image result for 50 caliber machine gun bullet size .50 cal on left

Edited by 1950's war comics

38 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

No, I haven’t.

Even though I was joking and being ironic, hard to believe that ridiculous sequence actually was toned down a bit from reality.  :whatthe:

By “ridiculous” I’m sure you mean “Oscar worthy”.  :foryou:

Why do people keep saying Rambo VI over and over? VI means 6 and there is no VI.

I am excited about this movie but I think they may kill him off at the end which sucks. I think he is going to do the same thing in the next Creed movie.