• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

RAMBO: LAST BLOOD (9/20/19)
1 1

76 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

i saw Rambo V tonight and it was everything i expected !!

I won’t be going to watch it, but I’m curious if its finale is as thoughtful and restrained as that of the previous film? 

Edited by Ken Aldred

9 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Stallone's screen presence was MESMERIZING !!!!!!!!!

Don’t forget that the choreography of the violence was genius in its execution, and, if there were one, Stallone would at the very least earn a Golden Globe for imaginative destruction.

A master of his craft.  One experience just isn’t enough.

I loved it because this is the first time we have ever seen an unrestrained Rambo. In the past he has done what needs to be done. In this one, it is pure rage driving him and it can be seen in the way he will shoot someone that is already dead as an example.

Seriously though, it was a lot more depressing  than I expected. It’s not a Rambo will save the day and everything will be fine movie. I was still angry at the Cartel 6 hours later, especially knowing that what they showed in the movie happens all the time. 

On 9/24/2019 at 5:06 PM, 1950's war comics said:

haha ,.. nope , it is just like the last film !!! and it was GREAT !!

No, it was nothing like the last film unfortunately. The last film was an over-the-top action roller coaster ride like Fury Road. I went into Last Blood destined to love it and left very disappointed. 

On 12/26/2019 at 2:29 PM, Grails said:

No, it was nothing like the last film unfortunately. The last film was an over-the-top action roller coaster ride like Fury Road. I went into Last Blood destined to love it and left very disappointed. 

I finally watched it last night on Prime.  Sad to say that I came away thinking “it’s too bad that I’ve already seen Taken and Man on Fire.”

To be fair, the sheer greatness that is IV was almost impossible to match.