• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-> Comics VS Thread <-
1 1

129 posts in this topic

On 6/7/2019 at 7:19 PM, HuddyBee said:

Neither. No one is awarded points. Its a draw, both are equally lame to the same degree.

Now for some cool boys,

Fatman The Human Flying Saucer vs Captain Marvel (Weird one from the 60's who yells "split,' and his arms detach, the M.F. Enterprises version)

Sorry but Fatman The Human Flying Saucer is one of those names that wins everything - it's easily one the best names of all time.

Best 90's comic run -

Excalibur (1988-1998) vs New Warriors (1990-1996)

25 minutes ago, sagekilz said:

Sorry but Fatman The Human Flying Saucer is one of those names that wins everything - it's easily one the best names of all time.

Best 90's comic run -

Excalibur (1988-1998) vs New Warriors (1990-1996)

Excalibur due to them having a Brit on board :)

Linda Carter, Student Nurse vs Nurse Betsy Crane

27 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I may be biased, but, Comics vs Thread...

What power would you rather have?

Flight vs Teleportation

Teleportation no doubt.  Flying would be fun but all you could really do is get places faster.

Street fight:

Doctor Bong vs. Egghead

20 hours ago, sagekilz said:

Teleportation no doubt.  Flying would be fun but all you could really do is get places faster.

Street fight:

Doctor Bong vs. Egghead

"Street fight" it's gotta be Doctor Bong, Eggheads a doughy bodied planner Doctor Bong a scientist also...sure... but more of a Maniac with a bell on his head which he uses to fight his arch enemy ..... A Duck... I'll take that type of crazy in a street fight.

The Spectre VS. Dormammu

42 minutes ago, csaag said:

DC vs Marvel vs all others

This is the worst match-up of all-time.

What are you trying to accomplish here? lol

It's gotta be DC for me. I love Spawn (not much of an independent-of-Big-2 fan), and I love a lot of Marvel crossovers and teams/team-ups, but Superman, Batman, and the Justice League are just my jam.

I would say that it seems like DC has more 'original' characters (i.e. Darkseid preceding Thanos). This might be a more interesting poll than versus TBH. It's probably been polled at least a dozen times, though.

Edit: Nebula vs Gamora

Edited by TwoPiece

1 hour ago, TwoPiece said:

This is the worst match-up of all-time.

What are you trying to accomplish here? lol

It's gotta be DC for me. I love Spawn (not much of an independent-of-Big-2 fan), and I love a lot of Marvel crossovers and teams/team-ups, but Superman, Batman, and the Justice League are just my jam.

I would say that it seems like DC has more 'original' characters (i.e. Darkseid preceding Thanos). This might be a more interesting poll than versus TBH. It's probably been polled at least a dozen times, though.

Edit: Nebula vs Gamora

Nebula.  In the comics the Avengers/Skrull run is awesome.  The movies make her look like a whiny brat.

Hot dog eating contest:

Big Bertha vs Blob vs Kingpin

Edited by sagekilz

20 hours ago, sagekilz said:

Nebula.  In the comics the Avengers/Skrull run is awesome.  The movies make her look like a whiny brat.

Hot dog eating contest:

Big Bertha vs Blob vs Kingpin

Blob!

Bouncing Boy vs Herbie!

On 6/26/2019 at 10:29 AM, F For Fake said:

Blob!

Bouncing Boy vs Herbie!

Bouncing Boy.  Only because everyone else would probably pick Herbie.  :tonofbricks:

No prep time, no geographical advantages, bare knuckled straight out fight but allowed to wear their "suits":

Night-Thrasher (Donyell Taylor) vs Batman

On 6/27/2019 at 2:40 PM, sagekilz said:

Bouncing Boy.  Only because everyone else would probably pick Herbie.  :tonofbricks:

No prep time, no geographical advantages, bare knuckled straight out fight but allowed to wear their "suits":

Night-Thrasher (Donyell Taylor) vs Batman

Night Thrasher.  What a name, and those batons/billy clubs/whatever you call them!

Red Goblin vs. Wolverine...