• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 20% off lowest marked price, thread closes in ~7 minutes
2 2

68 posts in this topic

How I accept payment
PayPal only. Payment is expected within 7 calendar days.

My referrals
Please see my forum kudos or ebay ID.

How I handle returns
I accept returns if you're dissatisfied for whatever reason. If the comics arrive damaged, I pay return shipping. If you just don't like them or have buyer's remorse, you pay return shipping.

How I package and ship
I take care to package your comics in the same manner that I want to receive them: well and with care. Typically, I use gemini mailers and a cardboard sandwich inside. Otherwise, I'll move up to USPS Priority boxes. One or two comics, I can ship First Class and save you some money. More than that, we need to use Priority Mail. I won't use Media Mail; please don't request it. Shipping is at cost: you provide an address, I weigh the package, you pay that price.

Who can buy
Boardies not in the Hall of Shame or Probation List can buy. There are a small number of people outside those lists who I wouldn't sell to, but they won't show up. They know who they are.

What's being listed
One or more LB Coles, maybe a scarce Heath, who knows. Enough to pay off my surprise ComicLink win!

Edited by DavidTheDavid

Space Western Comics #40, 2.5, $215 :news: TRADED
I have a hard time grading at this range, so here's some more info: staples clean and firmly attached, centerfold firmly attached, book badly needs a press, back cover shows some paper loss (look around the top black banner and the woman modeling), small piece out bottom back cover

Spoiler

space-western-a.jpg

space-western-b.jpg

Edited by DavidTheDavid