• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)LARGE SUMMMER THREAD
4 4

91 posts in this topic

Ok. Due to an overwhelming positive response in my PM box. I will get back to those of you that I can before I list the 10 bonus books. *** Warning*** I'm gonna bring the heat. Lot of messages from people who are just sitting around watching Rick and ComCav clean me out. :roflmao: If you likey... Buyee. Bonus sale will start at 10pm Eastern sharp. It will include... pre 1943 superhero,  Good Girl Covers, and Horror books mix, per requests. 

Ok, as promised here we go. First book up is an extremely ridiculous condition Batman 34. Has a couple of minor stains on cover, but an unbroken spine? Cmon. Very High grade. Wont guess on this one. Let your eyes be your guide.

Was $1500.       NOW $1200

20190601_185557.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Price

2 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

Book 13

Amazing Spiderman Annual 1

First appearance of the Sinister 6. Previously graded at 6.5 (have label) cracked to press and resubmit because this book is gorgeous other than the color break in the bottom right corner. Just look at the Snow White Cover and gorgeous spine. Currently F+, should achieve VF- with press. 

:news:SOLD to @Ricksneatstuff

20190601_140611.jpg

20190601_140624.jpg

20190601_140644.jpg

Snow white cover is right. This is rare to see....a real beauty

Ok. Crown jewel of the sale is coming up now, followed by a practical give away that is very affordable to say thanks for all who stuck it out. She is the Gal whom got me back into collecting, so I'm passing her on to the first take as I've finally acquired my nm copy... can you guess who she is?