• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED)LARGE SUMMMER THREAD
4 4

91 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Joshua33 said:

Ok. Crown jewel of the sale is coming up now, followed by a practical give away that is very affordable to say thanks for all who stuck it out. She is the Gal whom got me back into collecting, so I'm passing her on to the first take as I've finally acquired my nm copy... can you guess who she is?

Die, die my darling?

Low grade Vampirella 1. My reader copy. I've read this book so many times I have it burned to memory, so it's time to pass it on. The Queen of Draculon and the muse of the greatest comic book artist to ever do it. His greatest cover in my opinion. 

:news:Sold to @Incredible Pulp

20190601_185751.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Sold

12 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Ok. Crown jewel of the sale is coming up now, followed by a practical give away that is very affordable to say thanks for all who stuck it out. She is the Gal whom got me back into collecting, so I'm passing her on to the first take as I've finally acquired my nm copy... can you guess who she is?

I was thinking Phantom Lady...or Sheena

both were way off

3 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Low grade Vampirella 1. My reader copy. I've read this book so many times I have it burned to memory, so it's time to pass it on. The Queen of Draculon and the muse of the greatest comic book artist to ever do it. His greatest cover in my opinion. 

$100 w/ free shipping

20190601_185751.jpg

take it

1 hour ago, Joshua33 said:

Ok, as promised here we go. First book up is an extremely ridiculous condition Batman 34. Has a couple of minor stains on cover, but an unbroken spine? Cmon. Very High grade. Wont guess on this one. Let your eyes be your guide.

$1500

20190601_185557.jpg

I'm partial to this book...that's a beauty! You dont see this one very often in this super nice condition... GLWTS!!