• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Fantastic Four Annual #6

13 posts in this topic

Hello

I stink at grading and could use some help. If anyone can give me an estimate on a grade. AND - if this would benefit at all from a clean and press in your opinions? 

Thank you all very much!!

Mike

Image (95).jpg

Image (94).jpg

20190601_150442.jpg

Edited by Khazano

On 6/5/2019 at 7:32 PM, Jaylam said:

Probably 6.5 to 7.5. Clean and press wouldn't hurt to maximize its potential. Are you wanting to sell it as is or get it graded and sell it? ...or, are you just wanting to keep it? 

I honestly don't know. Ive never submitted to CGC before and the whole process seems very daunting. lol  Planning on keeping it. But want to be able to value it properly too, and would like to do what i can to make it the best condition possible.

1 hour ago, Khazano said:

I honestly don't know. Ive never submitted to CGC before and the whole process seems very daunting. lol  Planning on keeping it. But want to be able to value it properly too, and would like to do what i can to make it the best condition possible.

This is a nice looking copy. Since the wear on the front cover breaks color, I would personally have no burning desire to get it pressed. I like keeping books in their original state as often as possible. A nice shiny mylar and a clean, archival backing board still work very well for the majority of my collection. For me, it's not all about the money; it's about being able to enjoy the book as well. I actually still read many of my books, even ones in higher grade...  :whatev: