• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What steps do I have to take, using the online submission form, to submit an already graded comic for resubmission and review?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Recently, I bought a CGC comic that was graded as a 7.5, but looks to be of a much higher grade. I want to resubmit this comic to CGC for review, and possible re-grading. However, I don't know the steps to take, when using the online form, to be able to do this. Please help!

Review is typically only available to the original submitter. 

The best thing to do would be to submit it as a new submission. You pay the grading fee, but if you think the grade should be much higher, it would be a risk you're willing to take.

2 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

You will probably want the grader's notes before resubmitting.

The cover condition is not the only item to take into consideration.

yeah if you don't have the graders notes your taking a gamble on what your opinion is unless your going to press and clean it and think the pressing will bump the grade. Again all of this is a gamble, but I would get the graders notes if your not the original submitter you might have to pay for the notes might be worth the investment before submitting it as a new submission and paying that price. 

Also might help to take some scans of the book and ask in the Please grade my book section of the forum to get others opinion of the book and why you think it should be a higher grade and see what they think as well.