• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slab sale - MSH13 WW184 Vengeance1 Harley Quinn #nn B&V40 Archie14 MARVEL 2-in-1 Annual 1 IH182 Captain Marvel NA11 Doom Patrol Mister Miracle Ms Marvel 1+ more

38 posts in this topic

Hello hello. I am offering some slabs for sale today. There are no issues with the cases that I can see, all clean. Returns are accepted within 3 days or receipt of item at buyer's shipping. Time payment options are available but if you are already doing time payments with me you cannot add on to those but you can just buy something outright. s/h for 1-3 slabs is $15 in the US via priority mail; international buyers welcome and first class international to Canada should be about $25. Paypal, Venmo, CC via square, checks and money orders accepted. I would loooove to sell all of these (yeah right!) so I would be happy to work a little deal for multiple slabs, otherwise prices are pretty firm. First :takeit:via thread or PM gets the book. No one on the Probation List, HoS or my ignore list...all others are welcome. okay, I think that about does it for the rules, so without further eloquence...

Edited by Bird