• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Slab sale - MSH13 WW184 Vengeance1 Harley Quinn #nn B&V40 Archie14 MARVEL 2-in-1 Annual 1 IH182 Captain Marvel NA11 Doom Patrol Mister Miracle Ms Marvel 1+ more

38 posts in this topic

Sandman 75 newsstand edition CGC 9.0 $175

D7YLLPWXYAAmLWu.jpgD7YLLPVW0AE5Vb7.jpgD7YLLPXWkAEscfM.jpg

A note on the Sandmans, there are very few of these known and only one on gpa, a Sandman 75 cgc 7.5 that I sold for $125 last month.

17 hours ago, Bird said:

okay, that about does it. I may add a few more later in the week and maybe some raw books. Or not. (shrug)

You should put everything that is a dollar and less also in the GA/SA/BA Sales forum.  I don't think many look out here in Tumbleweed Town for many of these books.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

You should put everything that is a dollar and less also in the GA/SA/BA Sales forum.  I don't think many look out here in Tumbleweed Town for many of these books.

I don’t understand the beginning of this 

In a few days I’ll probably break the thread up and post in copper modern and gold silver bronze 

4 minutes ago, Bird said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I don’t understand the beginning of this 

In a few days I’ll probably break the thread up and post in copper modern and gold silver bronze 

Sorry.  People that buy a lot of the books you have in this thread do not look out in this sales forum, therefore I am suggesting that you put any book with a cover price of $1 or less into another sales thread in the GA/SA/BA sales forum, where people who buy these type of books shop.  It's a little bit extra work, but should result in more sales.  ($1 or less cover price seems to be the threshold for not getting bothered by the mods in the GA/SA/BA sales forum.)  

2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Sorry.  People that buy a lot of the books you have in this thread do not look out in this sales forum, therefore I am suggesting that you put any book with a cover price of $1 or less into another sales thread in the GA/SA/BA sales forum, where people who buy these type of books shop.  It's a little bit extra work, but should result in more sales.  ($1 or less cover price seems to be the threshold for not getting bothered by the mods in the GA/SA/BA sales forum.)  

OK I didn’t know you meant cover price I’m sitting here thinking that  none of these  books are priced at a dollar or less

Edited by Bird

16 minutes ago, Bird said:

OK I didn’t know you meant cover price I’m sitting here thinking that  none of these  books are priced at a dollar or less

I mentally skip a lot of the 'middle' stuff.  My communication could be better.

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I mentally skip a lot of the 'middle' stuff.  My communication could be better.

it is all good. I appreciate the help/advice. I said your post out loud a lot trying to decipher if it was spoken into the phone and mis-heard!

I know mixed ages gets less traffic but like posting here all in one thread. I can keep the books if they do not sell, no big deal. Mixed ages has been good to me in the past too!

LONG LIVE THE MIXED AGES SALES FORUM!!!

Edited by Bird