• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FOR SALE Crime Suspenstories 22 PCH Grail! And a few More!

8 posts in this topic

Overview:

- No PL/HOS members

- I am letting go of some personal books that have been in the collection for some time now. The main focal point of the sale is the CSS22 but I have a couple other books that I will be posting later on. 

- The first “take it” wins via thread post or PM. If we make a deal via PM I will mark the book sold in the thread ASAP. If the “take it” comes before the PM the thread poster is the winner. 

- Offers are welcomed via PM only

Payments/Shipping/Returns:

- Pay pal only please. I will PM you specifics once we have made a deal. 

- I'll expect payment within 7 calendar days of invoice, or the book will be available for sale again unless personally stated otherwise. 

- $20 shipped in US/$28 Shipped in Canada. Overseas will be at cost. Books will be shipped USPS Priority 2-Day with signature required. Books are shipped in industrial packing foam and bubble wrap. I do not mess around when it comes to my packaging of books. 

- No returns on the books. All books are CGC Graded. I’m hoping the prices and pictures are fair enough. 

Thank you for taking a look and good luck! :tink: