• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

euclidianidiocracy5 Scam alert

9 posts in this topic

This guy's a real piece of work. Juan Carlos Morales aka euclidianidiocracy5 on eBay Sold 15-20 high end items and never shipped a single one. He listed them with 10 business day delivery turn so he could get away with as many listing that he could and never shipped a single one

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=euclidianidiocracy5&isRefine=true&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

3 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

This guy's a real piece of work. Juan Carlos Morales aka euclidianidiocracy5 on eBay Sold 15-20 high end items and never shipped a single one. He listed them with 10 business day delivery turn so he could get away with as many listing that he could and never shipped a single one

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?sid=euclidianidiocracy5&isRefine=true&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1

Hopefully, monetarily, you get back what you gave!  Good luck!

4 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

And people bought these with a stated 3 week handling time?  :screwy: 

He may as well have listed the Brooklyn bridge and they would have dived right in and taken the bait, hook, line, and stinker. :jaws: 

Edited by James J Johnson

13 hours ago, anstettoman said:

Maybe the acct was hijacked it does happen occasionally 

Yup my thoughts exactly. Seems like at some point seller was in good standings but all of a sudden an avalanche of negs. Which is why I wonder what happens to the money. Assuming the perpetrator had access to his bank account as well

34 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Yup my thoughts exactly. Seems like at some point seller was in good standings but all of a sudden an avalanche of negs. Which is why I wonder what happens to the money. Assuming the perpetrator had access to his bank account as well

My account was hijacked once and the seller was listing automobiles.  That was actually a nightmare to sort out.  

My listings were cancelled and cars were listed instead.  

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

My account was hijacked once and the seller was listing automobiles.  That was actually a nightmare to sort out.  

My listings were cancelled and cars were listed instead.  

Holly mess that happened to me as well!

this happened about 12 years ago or so. at that time I wasn't active on eBay, just opened an account to auction a boat. 

Montha after that all of a sudden I started getting charges on my account. It got to I believe 120$ when I noticed (I think it was 4$ at a time).. I called eBay and they told me I was listing cars there for sale and that each listing cost 4 bucks. I was shocked 

but I never got the money from the sales obviously. So either seller had cash pickup sales or different bank account for the sold items and used mine for the listings