• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Mysteries 32 - GRADE IS IN!!!

17 posts in this topic

Behold Marvel's first horror comic...in almost horrific condition!

Been going back and forth about this one. Been thinking that with the color breaking it might be a 2.0, but have seen worse issues come back with higher. Defects on the cover are pretty much it - pages are nice and the staples are tight and rusted, nor is there any odor.

0BQQRe6.jpg?1

More pics inside the spoiler

Spoiler

1VuVD9W.jpg

949nL8O.jpg?1

UGFHgnH.jpg?1

3tPwOz6.jpg?1

Edited by Sauce Dog
Results added!

1 hour ago, Sauce Dog said:

Behold Marvel's first horror comic...in almost horrific condition!

Been going back and forth about this one. Been thinking that with the color breaking it might be a 2.0, but have seen worse issues come back with higher. Defects on the cover are pretty much it - pages are nice and the staples are tight and rusted, nor is there any odor.

Very nice! 2.0 is much too harsh... nice bright tight book with many positives. Unless there's a long tear on the right edge and not just creases/rumples, I'd guess 3.5.

11 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Very nice! 2.0 is much too harsh... nice bright tight book with many positives. Unless there's a long tear on the right edge and not just creases/rumples, I'd guess 3.5.

Nope, no tears - just the crinkles and color breaks along the spine. I guess I tend to grade covers with large bright solid colors a little harsher, since the color breaks become far more obvious and impact eye appeal.