• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Lee Comic/Artist Backpacks

29 posts in this topic

Sure you can spend half as much, but it isn't like we are talking about a $500 bag. Under $150 just seems like *shrug* territory if you are buying something that presumably will last a long, long time and serve a specific  need or needs.  

$120, 130 , 150 bucks don't go very far these days. And did  you SEE the molded Batman "Batarang" zipper pulls? DID YOU? 

42 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Sure you can spend half as much, but it isn't like we are talking about a $500 bag. Under $150 just seems like *shrug* territory if you are buying something that presumably will last a long, long time and serve a specific  need or needs.  

$120, 130 , 150 bucks don't go very far these days. And did  you SEE the molded Batman "Batarang" zipper pulls? DID YOU? 

Hey, for a brief few minutes, I considered pledging for the $135 LE bag. It's cool. However...

If I needed a backpack for comics, I could just shell out $60 for a different one, and buy comics with the money saved...

22 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

A variation on this seems to be the best solution.  You can get thicker aluminum brief cases if you're carrying more books.  Add some padding on the inside and handcuff it to you and you're good to go.

1149e79a022c600c73774e.jpg

^^

25 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

A variation on this seems to be the best solution.  You can get thicker aluminum brief cases if you're carrying more books.  Add some padding on the inside and handcuff it to you and you're good to go.

1149e79a022c600c73774e.jpg

If you are carrying 6 figure books, sure. But for most people I would not want to carry that around all day for the average comic haul.