• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MULTIPLE AF 15, ASM 1, FF 1, HULK 1

39 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1
CGC Grade: 4.5 VG +
Price: $13,500
GPA 1 year average, 9,497.00

Your price $9,800.00 Book has cooled but poised to rise again.

MAR 1963; Off white to white pages. First Spider-Man in own title. Stan Lee story, Steve Ditko cover and art. First appearance of J. Jonah Jameson and Chameleon. First Fantastic Four crossover. Origin of Spider-Man retold. #1622217002

ASM_1_45_CGC20190427.jpg

ASM_1_45_bc_CGC_20190427.jpg

Looks so MUCH better than assigned grade. CGC hammered cause of the water stain.

17 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

FANTASTIC FOUR #1
CGC Grade: 3.5 VG -
Price: $11,900

Your price, $10,900

NOV 1961; Off-White pages. Origin and first appearance of the Fantastic Four (Marvels First Super-Hero Team) and The Mole Man. Jack Kirby cover and art.

ff_1_35_cgc_20180244.jpg

ff_1_35_cgc_bc_20180244.jpg

take per PM

7 hours ago, Bunky Brian said:

(thumbsu

thanks man, I've never had a copy and it took me a while to overcome my FF bias.  I grew up an X-Men reader and collector.  Back then, there were X-Men readers and Fantastic Four readers - and you were in one camp or the other but not both.  I still probably have that superiority complex that some X-Men readers have and probably always will.  But couldn't resist!

9 hours ago, atomised said:

thanks man, I've never had a copy and it took me a while to overcome my FF bias.  I grew up an X-Men reader and collector.  Back then, there were X-Men readers and Fantastic Four readers - and you were in one camp or the other but not both.  I still probably have that superiority complex that some X-Men readers have and probably always will.  But couldn't resist!

I remember thinking the same thing with the FF, being "the greatest comic mag in the world" and feeling somehow that Spidey was inferior to them, and FF readers.

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

I remember thinking the same thing with the FF, being "the greatest comic mag in the world" and feeling somehow that Spidey was inferior to them, and FF readers.

You bet nearly 100 issues of Kirby goodness?  Of course FF is the greatest!  Back in ancient times, baby 'Cav completed a set of FF before anything.