• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Faithless #1 "DO NOT ENCAPSULATE"
1 1

201 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, F For Fake said:

It was the butthole that pushed them over the edge, I'm sure.

Custom title material? hm

32 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Custom title material? hm

:wishluck:  I've only been waiting 10 years...

Well this thread answered my question unfortunately. I was hoping to do a Signature Series submission of the Faithless erotica covers at a Brian Azzarello signing but looks like I should just save myself the trouble and use one of the other covers instead. I was hoping it wouldn't be a problem since they had no issue grading the Sex Criminals XXX covers, and Issue 12 & 13 must have been just tiptoeing the line of what CGC will and won't grade. Oh well. The Sad Lemon and Diamond Summit variants are probably more limited anyway.

On 6/10/2019 at 5:27 PM, Magickyak said:

Well this thread answered my question unfortunately. I was hoping to do a Signature Series submission of the Faithless erotica covers at a Brian Azzarello signing but looks like I should just save myself the trouble and use one of the other covers instead.

I’m glad my experience was able to help someone else 👍

Yet they are fine with grading R. Crumb comics and other underground comics that are entirely "vulgar" stuff, WAY more vulgar than that cover. Heck they will grade Feltch Cumics #1 that shows anal sex on the cover and have no problem with that. I guess they draw the line at photos? 

On 6/6/2019 at 4:53 PM, Mad Mori said:

I got a notification today that the copy of Faithless #1 Erotica Variant I sent in would not be graded......the reason is CGC refuses to grade and encapsulate that comic due to it being "too vulgar"

PERVERT!

On 6/6/2019 at 5:00 PM, F For Fake said:

But when we start putting buttholes on our comic covers, we have gone too far, people.

PRUDE!

11 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

PRUDE!

For the sake of full disclosure, I am a proud smut-peddling pervert, and was just having a laugh. That being said, I just these butthole bearing covers for a "mainstream" comic are kinda silly. I also think CGC not slabbing them is silly. There's a lot of silliness to go around.

17 minutes ago, F For Fake said:
30 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

PRUDE!

For the sake of full disclosure, I am a proud smut-peddling pervert, and was just having a laugh. That being said, I just these butthole bearing covers for a "mainstream" comic are kinda silly. I also think CGC not slabbing them is silly. There's a lot of silliness to go aroun

Immediately thought of now for something completely different :sumo: 

12oy2u.jpg