• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED HELP!! Any Idea what this is from...

24 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, INKREDIBLE BULK said:

That is what I was thinking but looked all over the internet (google) and couldn't find this image anywhere. Thanks

There were SO MANY trading card sets in the 90s that even all of nerdom has been able to scan every one. Therefore Google Images won't be of any help. 

You may have to *GASP* track down the physical card. 

There are also a bunch of marvel novels for juniors and adults at this time and most had images at the start of each chapter. It could be one of those or from some other activity book.  

Edited by Drewsky

14 hours ago, mister_not_so_nice said:

There were SO MANY trading card sets in the 90s that even all of nerdom has been able to scan every one. Therefore Google Images won't be of any help. 

You may have to *GASP* track down the physical card. 

:whatthe:

13 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

Whatever it is has to be 1994 or 1995 (from signature). I looked on http://nslists.com/actdc.htm#dc which has pretty much all crads produced. Some list the artists and some don't. Didn't see any with Beast being drawn by Ron Lim.

Thanks so much for the information. I will look into that list.

3 hours ago, Drewsky said:

There are also a bunch of marvel novels for juniors and adults at this time and most had images at the start of each chapter. It could be one of those or from some other activity book.  

True. But the size makes me believe it is a trading card. However, it could be an activity book. This is going to be harder to find then I thought. Thanks for the input.