• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED HELP!! Any Idea what this is from...

24 posts in this topic

I pride myself in identifying early 90s work but this one has me stumped. I agree with everyone that this has trading card art all over it. It’s not one of the Marvel Impel or Skybox releases. So I just spoke to Bob Budiansky who supervised the early Impel cards about it and he doesn’t recognize it either. So maybe not a card at all?

1 hour ago, Jay Olie Espy said:

I pride myself in identifying early 90s work but this one has me stumped. I agree with everyone that this has trading card art all over it. It’s not one of the Marvel Impel or Skybox releases. So I just spoke to Bob Budiansky who supervised the early Impel cards about it and he doesn’t recognize it either. So maybe not a card at all?

SO weird.. I feel it is just one that I will never be able to identify but I still love it... Thanks so much for the detective work.