• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GIANT SUMMER SALE PART II
6 6

152 posts in this topic

Welcome to the Summer Sale Part II

:rulez:

1. No HOS or Probos

2. Shipping is super fast, secure, and it's on me. 

3. First :takeit:in thread wins!!! PM negotiations are welcome, but a thread "take" trumps ongoing private negotiations. That being said, I love to negotiate, so if you think I'm high (on my pricing), throw me an offer.

4. Returns accepted on raw books. As long as book is returned in the same condition I send it out, and you notify me within 48 hours of receiving the book, you can return. No returns on slabbed books.

5. Preferred method is PayPal, but I'll take checks if you're old and stubborn. 

6. I am open to trades for anything here on the thread. My interest is Golden age comics. Feel free to send trade offers if you love a book, but would rather trade. 

7. Have a good time looking and PM me with questions.

8. ***Time Payment*** I almost forgot. Time payments are ok on books over $1,000. If you build a pile that totals as much or more, the same applies. A non refundable deposit of 20% is required and balance is due within 45 days. If balance is unpaid within the specified time frame, deposit will be forfeit.

9. You can check out my Kudos on the 'Joshua 33 Feedback Thread'

First books will be from the first thread last week. The Nightmare 13 and Terrifying Tales 13 have been removed.

Sold books were Planet 65 and 66, My Love Memoirs 12, Planet 46, Suspense 8, Vampirella 1, Amazing Spider-Man Annual 1, Wartime Romances 4, and Amazing Ghost Stories 15 (5.5) These books are no longer available.

The rest of the books, beginning now, will be steeply discounted to sell...

And HERE... WE ... GO.

Thank You to @Casablanca @Ricksneatstuff @davet75 @Inaflash and @bb8 and others for making this sale a success. As a result I'll be breaking down the thread and offering crazy discounts on the remaining books. I will remove Fantastic Four 48, 49, Nightmare 13, and Frankenstein 1. Nightmare 13 had some strong offers but I'd like to keep it until I can complete the Baker Horror 5. I will add a couple of books at great prices to compensate and clearance EVERYTHING else. Thanks again, you all make the boards a great place to hang out!!!

Edited by Joshua33
Closed