• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) GIANT SUMMER SALE PART II
6 6

152 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

First book will be the 2nd comic cover of Americas first Superhero (Scarlet Pimpernel was first, but we dont care about Europe haha). Can you guess who it is?

Popeye?

or Phantom

Edited by davet75

2 minutes ago, Joshua33 said:

Pulp until after Mandrake already had a super strip. Technically if you count Tracy, he would pre date Mandrake in the strips, but not really a super.

Great info Joshua, learned something new tonight!  Who says hanging out in comic book sales threads is a waste of time? 

Ok last and Final book coming directly after this post. I will leave this sales thread open until Sunday Evening. If not sold tonight the Final book will be removed for the remainder of the sale. No discounts will be made to this thread. If you like a book, but not the price, PM me for negotiations. Thank You. 

Last Book is a Frankenstein 1 in CGC 5.5 with OW/W pages. Whomever graded this book fell asleep at the wheel. Not a blemish on the Black cover from 1945. Chip at the top of rear spine and a minor push on the single staple should not have downgraded this book. If you've heard people say "buy the book, not the grade" they were talking about this book. Look at the pics. Buy this Briefer Masterpiece before I send it in and contest the grade.

Sinatra Parody and Origin of Frankenstein

***REMOVED***

20190607_214513.jpg

20190607_214526.jpg

Edited by Joshua33
Terms

2 minutes ago, GEEzusWalks said:

Take per PM. Thank you.

Is the PM agreement that if he can find it he’ll send it to you?

tenor.gif?itemid=9180258

Joshua these are some amazing books and prices.   I wish I had been on my A game last night.