• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACE Comic Con Chicago, Oct 11-13, 2019, Donald E Stephens Convention Center
1 1

42 posts in this topic

ACE Comic Con Chicago, Oct 11-13, 2019, Donald E Stephen Convention Center

It has been awhile since we have to at this place, Looking forward to returning to this great convention center. Easy Load in and Load out

4 Months to go :banana:

Edited by HOTFLIPS

https://www.acecomiccon.com/andy-park.html

ANDY PARK - Marvel Studios’ Director of Visual Development - Avengers: Endgame, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Infinity War, Black Panther, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Thor: Ragnarok, Ant-Man and the Wasp, The Avengers, Captain America: The First Avenger, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Guardians of the Galaxy, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man, Captain America: Civil War, Dr. Strange

andy-park.jpg

On 6/8/2019 at 4:35 PM, HOTFLIPS said:

ACE Comic Con Chicago, Oct 11-13, 2019, Donald E Stephen Convention Center

It has been awhile since we have to at this place, Looking forward to returning to this great convention center. Easy Load in and Load out

4 Months to go :banana:

@TwoPiece is ALL over this.

3 hours ago, Golden Memories said:

This is going to be a MONSTER show 

My wife who saw this flipped out 

for the 1st time in 20 years she actually wants to go to show

A MONSTER celebrity show, right? Not a comics show.

1 hour ago, manetteska said:

Yup. Here are the comic creators for the Seattle show this weekend: https://www.acecomiccon.com/events/seattle/creator-spotlight.html/ 

The Shamus brothers are trying to sell the Ace shows as different than Wizard, but I'm not so sure about that.

1 hour ago, RCheli said:
2 hours ago, manetteska said:

Yup. Here are the comic creators for the Seattle show this weekend: https://www.acecomiccon.com/events/seattle/creator-spotlight.html/ 

The Shamus brothers are trying to sell the Ace shows as different than Wizard, but I'm not so sure about that.

I don't know every single exhibitor by name, but for Seattle I'm seeing 3 definite comic book dealers.

I go to comic cons to buy comic books; not for celebrities, or autographs (SS), or t-shirts, or Lego, etc. I guess I don't understand how (or why) ACE is calling itself a Comic con and not a Celebrity/Pop Culture con. If ACE wants to be different than Wizard (and I think it is, at least in the exhibitor/dealer arena), then don't say "comic" con.

There is also a local (established) comic show in Wheaton (mighty con) on Saturday Oct 12th

i spoke with one of the show organizers yesterday and he felt that both shows are completely different and would have no impact on his shows performance