• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACE Comic Con Chicago, Oct 11-13, 2019, Donald E Stephens Convention Center
1 1

42 posts in this topic

On 9/12/2019 at 5:52 PM, stephenshamus12 said:

Sabrina the Teenage Witch #1 ACE Comic Con Midwest Bosslogic Exclusive Cover

https://www.acecomiccon.com/sabrina1.html

$15.00 each - Veronica Fish, Andy Fish, Bosslogic, Kiernan Shipka & Ross Lynch can all sign!!

sabrina1.jpg

CooL!  I want one!

Really looking forward to this show-- and Gibsons!   Rosemont is a great area and this could be a really fun show!

Edited by AndyFish

Anyone know what kind of comic dealer presence will be at this show?  Dealer websites like High Grade Comics, Metropolis, etc don't mention they will be setting up here.   Trying to gauge if it's worth checking this one out.   Thanks.  

13 hours ago, Mickey7 said:

Anyone know what kind of comic dealer presence will be at this show?  Dealer websites like High Grade Comics, Metropolis, etc don't mention they will be setting up here.   Trying to gauge if it's worth checking this one out.   Thanks.  

I’m wondering the same. Given the NYC Con is this weekend and then Baltimore the weekend after this one (and looking at the current exhibitor/artist list) i’m afraid this is nothing more than a $600 photo op show. Unfortunately for the actual comic collectors I think Chicago is done until Parka season, aka C2E2 2020.

I think this could be a really great show-- there are some good vendors and we're excited to do the show.   Rosemont area is great and Chicago at this time of year is not bad.   I don't see how NYCC or Baltimore hurt a Chicago show.    If you're  a collector and you're in the area give it a shot-- you might find some great stuff.

To Answer the question 

NY is an exhausting show, it is six days including setup + a seventh day (the day after) Where I Just  sleep the whole day 

So I just Did NY, I will have one Day prep time , Then a 900 mile drive to Chicago and back, two days rest , Then Baltimore 

That's a VERY tough schedule, which is why it makes a difference that NY was the week before .

Still looking forward to it, 

It does look like an awesome show 

IMG_6313 (2).JPG

IMG_6314 (2).JPG

On 10/7/2019 at 4:18 PM, Golden Memories said:

To Answer the question 

NY is an exhausting show, it is six days including setup + a seventh day (the day after) Where I Just  sleep the whole day 

So I just Did NY, I will have one Day prep time , Then a 900 mile drive to Chicago and back, two days rest , Then Baltimore 

That's a VERY tough schedule, which is why it makes a difference that NY was the week before .

Still looking forward to it, 

It does look like an awesome show 

Thanks Golden. This was my whole point.