• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

Sure I could post the same over and over kiss your butts endlessly blah blah blah and be the belle of the board but I keep it real 

one day when I’m no longer here maybe then you’ll all appreciate what I did for all you

19 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

And with that im out - don’t start any threads about me asking me to come back

peace out

Aww, as a, mostly, lurker I don't usually chime in but I enjoy your posts, for what it's worth. Also on the list: @valiantman @Bosco685 @thirdgreenham @BlowUpTheMoon@Bird and @kav (welcome back!). 

11 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Thanks for the mention. :foryou:

Also gotta nominate

@tv horror

@DR.X

@F For Fake

@RockMyAmadeus

@mattn792

@Wolverinex

@Buzzetta

@Hollywood1892 You've come along way in the last few months when I thought(along with some other members here)  you were Swarmi lol

Morning @dena :)

It seems to be a thing that a lot of members don't visit Comics General, believing it to be a cauldron of sin, blathery and depravity. To make sure all members get a chance to nominate, a similar message in Gold, OA, etc might help keep things on an even keel, if you agree.

@Buzzetta - honest as the day is long - straight talker and very kind behind the scenes

@kav - takes no garbage from the herd

@ADAMANTIUM - seems an all-round top bloke

@skypinkblu - does so much for everyone

@AJD - so many pics, so much info, a great font of knowledge

Can we split it (thumbsu

20 hours ago, dena said:

CGC awards time is upon us. Anyone care to weigh in on who is the best choice for Best Forumite? Or is there a registry set that you find particularly impressive? Let us know what you think (thumbsu

The modern set(s) I have focused on this year that I hope you will find impressive are: 

1. Divinity
  2. Harbinger
  3. Savage

Considerable time and effort have gone into these sets, and each is 100% and top set; however, my Divinity set is in the best position to score a 2019 Registry Award. 

Please, have a look at let me know what you think! (thumbsu

10 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

We need a statue of greggy to give to Forumite of the Year. That way nobody will be jealous of the winner. 

Let's just rename the Forumite of the Year award to the Greggy award. Then, the people who won could say they have a Greggy.