• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

Still. Chopped liver.

:cry:

If I make it, I will find a place for you in my cabinet. 

3 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Do you have what it takes? Are you the best of the best?

We Forumite of the year recipients of the past are watching. :baiting:

Yeah my votes go to 

Wombat and kav.:foryou:

I might be wrong but If memory serves correctly weren't you given a time out about a month after you got forumite of the year.  I think we were all joking about that. lol 

3 hours ago, thunsicker said:

I’d like to nominate @RockMyAmadeus.  He may be the most stubborn person here, but there is no question the community would not be the same without him.  Of course this nomination is contingent on him going back to only posting in emoticons for the next 6 months.

OMG lol I remember that... That was like six? seven? years ago?   Sorry, @RockMyAmadeus but that was funny.  

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I might be wrong but If memory serves correctly weren't you given a time out about a month after you got forumite of the year.  I think we were all joking about that. lol 

Yes, smart azz. Lol

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Yes, smart azz. Lol

YUP !

Heeeeeeeey look at the forumite of the year.... what's he up to?

uhhh a one week suspension.

Just now, Buzzetta said:

YUP !

Heeeeeeeey look at the forumite of the year.... what's he up to?

uhhh a one week suspension.

Greggy baited me into an argument,  and I took it hook line and sinker.

Just now, oakman29 said:

Greggy baited me into an argument,  and I took it hook line and sinker.

Lies... @greggy doesn't do things like that.  :banana:

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:
4 hours ago, thunsicker said:

I’d like to nominate @RockMyAmadeus.  He may be the most stubborn person here, but there is no question the community would not be the same without him.  Of course this nomination is contingent on him going back to only posting in emoticons for the next 6 months.

OMG lol I remember that... That was like six? seven? years ago?   Sorry, @RockMyAmadeus but that was funny.  

Now THAT'S what you call "damning by faint praise." lol "I just wasn't the same without my chronic herpes outbreaks...I could actually date again!"

Don't knock it 'til you try it. It's a great exercise in self-control, more of which we could all use. Plus, the eternally offended have a hard time choosing to be offended when you give them nothing with which to work...

But I'm afraid I'll have to pass on your generous offer, thunsicker. :luhv:

I think FOTY should take a new tact: votes should be unanimous, and only by members who have been here at least 3 years. Anyone getting a single "no" vote would be automatically disqualified.

That would eliminate about 99% of the board. But hey, there'd be no controversy about winners...

21 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I couldn’t help watching that with every mention of America being replaced in my head with Caltopia.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

I couldn’t help watching that with every mention of America being replaced in my head with Caltopia.

I have more videos coming out next week. Have not decided what Production Values to use yet. Many "props" to choose from:

1) Laundry basket;

2) Dogs;

3) Whiteboard( somewhat less "campy" than the others, only the fonts/writings might put the "camp" into this...

4) Wardrobe - might have to up the game as the topics are very serious and I have certain people targeted in mind...

5) Shotgun mike attached to DSLR or lavalier mike - still deciding;

6) Lighting - I DO have a 3-piece "softbox" pro kit but these videos are not Warner Bros. competition - YET;

7) The house is under heavy construction - we are putting hardwood floors in because of grand daughter. 

Maybe NoMan( Stu) or Dupont can assist me in any of the above - remember I have NO IDEA what I am doing - ask them. Maybe some Ghost made all those Shorts and amateur movies...?

CAL who appreciates the audience and promises not to give anyone the finger on my next videos...

20 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

Let me ad my support for my boy @ADAMANTIUM 's registry set. Nice going bud! 💪 

Particularly the Neal Adams Batmans. Loving those covers!

Thanks for the support of the Neal Adams, still have the CGC copies and some readers too! :) The Ra's Ghul interested me in the animated series, nice to see the originals in comic format :whee: 

36 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

Maybe NoMan( Stu) or Dupont can assist me in any of the above - remember I have NO IDEA what I am doing

I could give you a few pointers...Like were the EXIT DOOR is situated.:bigsmile: 

download.jpg

6 hours ago, tv horror said:

Heck I didn't even know there were awards until a member explained it to me. Now I'm going to be toothless (oops I mean ruthless) and ingratiate myself on the weak minded forum members...YOU WILL LIKE TV HORROR!:roflmao:

I...nominate..TV..horror...for...Forumite....of....the...yearrrrrrr....

tenor.gif?itemid=5683112&f=1