• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jeffro™ said:

Maybe you should call them again and keep calling them until you get satisfaction

Call them what? any adjectives spring to mind?

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

He has 21 minutes to call over and over.  I estimate roughly 4 calls in that time.

I called once, :shy: the Registry person (Mollie Davis) is at SDCC.....

I had emailed her a couple of months ago, should have asked at what time...

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
4 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

Maybe you should call them again and keep calling them until you get satisfaction

Call them what? any adjectives spring to mind?

On any given day, I have no loss of adjectives when it comes to this board and many of its members. I shant give voice to them though

Edited by Jeffro™

1 minute ago, Jeffro™ said:

On any given day, I have no loss for adjectives when it comes to this board and many of its members. I shant give voice to them though

Yep, those days are gone.

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
1 minute ago, G G said:

There's women on Sunset Strip who solicit less...

You are mistaken if you think that is what is happening

I'm not trying to "win" by posting, I'm just excited as whoever wins,....... you sir are out of line :sumo: which I tried to tell you that earlier.... your ruining the day of the winner's because what its "Friday" get bent sir

your ruining the day of the winner's because what its "Friday" get bent sir

I'm not allowed an opinion? Or at least not an opinion which tallies with yours?

Ok.

Your implying false information, if you had read the thread, I posted long before you joined that I was looking forward to this after my birthday :sumo: if you want to continue being a jerk

I'm willing to get this thread locked in the name of your good will sir

I've no idea what you are blathering about, I really haven't...but you need to calm down.

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Your implying false information, if you had read the thread, I posted long before you joined that I was looking forward to this after my birthday :sumo: if you want to continue being a jerk

I'm willing to get this thread locked in the name of your good will sir

You have been looking forward to this since I started posting and we became friends.  Don't let any naysayers ruffle your feathers!

sorry if I seem sensitive today @G G 

@Crops068 had the good nature to pm as this is out of character for me, he cares so I'll share with the boards...

my homeless friend that has seen some hard times got out of the hospital last night and showed up at my door....

he stayed the night and collapsed this morning, called the ambulance, his blood sugar was like 20-40..... they gave him a shot to boost it, I gave him some food to go with some water and dropped him off at the train station to get back to the homeless shelter....

It's just been one thing after another today, the registry awards was the one thing I was looking forward to redeem the day, I'll post this in the thread too :) 

16 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
18 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

He has 21 minutes to call over and over.  I estimate roughly 4 calls in that time.

I called once, :shy: the Registry person (Mollie Davis) is at SDCC.....

I had emailed her a couple of months ago, should have asked at what time...

Did you consider calling SDCC and having her paged?

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

sorry if I seem sensitive today @G G 

@Crops068 had the good nature to pm as this is out of character for me, he cares so I'll share with the boards...

my homeless friend that has seen some hard times got out of the hospital last night and showed up at my door....

he stayed the night and collapsed this morning, called the ambulance, his blood sugar was like 20-40..... they gave him a shot to boost it, I gave him some food to go with some water and dropped him off at the train station to get back to the homeless shelter....

It's just been one thing after another today, the registry awards was the one thing I was looking forward to redeem the day, I'll post this in the thread too :) 

Everybody has off days.  This has been one heck of an off week, imo.  Glad he is ok.  The awards will come.