• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:
34 minutes ago, VintageComics said:

We need a statue of greggy to give to Forumite of the Year. That way nobody will be jealous of the winner. 

Let's just rename the Forumite of the Year award to the Greggy award. Then, the people who won could say they have a Greggy.

@Flee-Marquette

I'm begging you now.

26 minutes ago, Jeffro™ said:

Let's just rename the Forumite of the Year award to the Greggy award. Then, the people who won could say they have a Greggy.

There needs to be categories of @greggy

Like best poster

Most argumentative poster

Water cooler award

Humor award

Years of service award

Best buyer

Best seller

Ect

And a black tie affair on the boards

Everyone dresses up and takes pics

Lol

6 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

It seems to be a thing that a lot of members don't visit Comics General, believing it to be a cauldron of sin, blathery and depravity.

There's definitely a split, because many frequent the Water Cooler instead. 

Sometimes it gets highbrow, other times it descends into being another cauldron of sin, blathery and depravity.

Great variety, at the very least. 

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

Sometimes it gets highbrow, other times it descends into another cauldron of sin, blathery and depravity.

First thing I do is go to CG to see what fun topics are happening; I  never go to WC. I will have to check it out!

Just now, TwoPiece said:

Nobody would vote for me as "Best Forumite". I think I'm ineligible based on my posting history. lol  :(

Actually I thought about it, mainly because we seem to get along.  So just to prove you wrong, sir!

I nominate @TwoPiece he may be sarcastic but I think he means well (mostly). :devil:

2 hours ago, Jeffro™ said:

I would definitely display a Greggy in the bathroom that way you knew he was always watching. 

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I would definitely display a Greggy in the bathroom that way you knew he was always watching. 

Right on the back of the toilet,so our eyes would always meet when I was going number one

And I would know he always had my six when I was number two 

You ever seen Tremors?

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

LOL Yeah if @Hollywood1892 was British, that would be fighting words amirite or amirite?

Depends. It can be used as a term of endearment: "He may be a :censored:, but he's our :censored:"

That kind of thing.

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

Sometimes it gets highbrow, other times it descends into being another cauldron of sin, blathery and depravity.

There is a particular thread at the moment on CG that has gone completely perverted.