• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who do you love?
7 7

504 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

There needs to be categories of @greggy

Like best poster

Most argumentative poster

Water cooler award

Humor award

Years of service award

Best buyer

Best seller

Ect

And a black tie affair on the boards

Everyone dresses up and takes pics

Lol

Are Ect and Lol awards?

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Are Ect and Lol awards?

Of course they are

Someone who has fractured sentences would get the etcetera award

Someone who laughs alot at other peoples posts would get the lol award 

Oh yeah and most bannings in a calendar year, the Incredible hulk award

Also those banned for life could come back for a week.

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

There needs to be categories of @greggy

Like best poster

Most argumentative poster

Water cooler award

Humor award

Years of service award

Best buyer

Best seller

Ect

And a black tie affair on the boards

Everyone dresses up and takes pics

Lol

God, the formatting on this stupid board sucks canal water. :facepalm:

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

43 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Right on the back of the toilet,so our eyes would always meet when I was going number one

And I would know he always had my six when I was number two 

You ever seen Tremors?

I have to redo a bathroom in my home.  The whole thing is going to be a gut job. Right now though to cover up the ugliness of the walls I hang framed pieces of older pictures, sports figures, and movie lobby cards.  So right by the toilet there is a picture of Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth.  That picture is placed in a particular position on the wall because Ruth's head is turned a certain way and you can clearly see his eyes. 

My friend said something like, "Using your bathroom is great, I always wondered what it would be like for Babe Ruth to watch me pee." @PeteFromPetesBasement

Just now, tv horror said:

Steve will your award be a UK pence edition?:bigsmile:

Probably. Rolled up into a cone with insertion instructions I would imagine...

Oh, and we call them "UK Price Variants" now Maurice :)

50 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I have to redo a bathroom in my home.  The whole thing is going to be a gut job. Right now though to cover up the ugliness of the walls I hang framed pieces of older pictures, sports figures, and movie lobby cards.  So right by the toilet there is a picture of Lou Gehrig and Babe Ruth.  That picture is placed in a particular position on the wall because Ruth's head is turned a certain way and you can clearly see his eyes. 

My friend said something like, "Using your bathroom is great, I always wondered what it would be like for Babe Ruth to watch me pee." @PeteFromPetesBasement

I'm not sure I could do it. Unfortunately I Pressed play on @RockMyAmadeus previous thread and I cannot focus. Lol. I think I would have the same problem with say Randy Johnson staring me down, and I think it's safe to say that he has stared alot of men down

Edited by Hollywood1892
Incomplete

1 hour ago, G G said:
7 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

The difference in perspectives displayed in this thread is absolutely breathtaking...

lol

Agreed, especially one particular perspective. 

Every Lex Luthor has to have his Otis, I suppose.

Although that's far more credit than is due....more like if Otis had an Otis....

:popcorn:

18 hours ago, thunsicker said:

Yup.  My top three of all time are @skypinkblu @porcupine48 and @thirdgreenham.  Though @Get Marwood & I has had some great threads that don't always devolve into fighting like many of the other threads here.

Looking back, it looks like @porcupine48 is the only of my all time greats never to win.  So he's tops in my book.  Also I just realized @telerites has never won (I just assumed he'd won at some point) so gets my gold vote.  And newbie vote goes to @Get Marwood & I.  Final answer.

5 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Looking back, it looks like @porcupine48 is the only of my all time greats never to win.  So he's tops in my book.  Also I just realized @telerites has never won (I just assumed he'd won at some point) so gets my gold vote.  And newbie vote goes to @Get Marwood & I.  Final answer.

Nice!.gif.4b4eee5203df3b693d1341b3d6ff5e7c.gif