• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Closed !!!!!! Large modern collection in the Pacific Northwest needs a new home. Titles include Saga, Nyx, Batman, Rachel Rising and more.
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Attention to all dealers or collectors. Please help me move these books.  I have approximately 10 long boxes of modern comics for sale which I will list. Large / complete runs of titles like Saga , Birthright , Lazarus , Rachel Rising , Echo , Batman , Thor , Old man Logan , New Avengers , Hillbilly and The Boys. I have a bunch more Marvel , DC and Image to list.

Payment : PayPal preferred with check and money order accepted.

Shipping : Local pick up only , in or around Portland , simply can’t pack and ship all these books.

Return Policy : Returns accepted within 14 days of the sale date. Items must be return shipped in the same condition prior to refund. 
Please ask any questions before committing to buy.

Rules : I will not sell to any Hall of Shamers or anyone on the Probation list.

:takeit: wins the day.

I will start with an itemized list and then post photos for your pleasure.

Edited by Bowenfire

The strange talent of Luther strode 1-6 , crazy cool and fun story , hooked on Tradd Moore ever since.

Also the follow up series : the legend of Luther strode 1-6 and the legacy of Luther strode 1-6.

the entire story in 18 issues.

$20

657BC701-A80A-4F25-85D4-6288B063B84F.jpeg

I am hoping to post photos and descriptions of titles like Hillbilly , Lazarus , Birthright , Prophet , Shaolin Cowboy , Current Thor ( Jane foster as Thor ) , Wildstorm , Moon knight , Punisher , Cap America , a giant run of marvel knights Spider-Man / fantastic four / wolverine and others , full run of planetary, powers , Old guard and various other image books like paper girls , hardcore etc.