• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 50

15 posts in this topic

I would say 2.5 but I am wondering if a press would help that go to a 3.0 as it would help it lay flat and get rid of some of bends  (non colour breaking ones) but I think there's to much wear and creasing all around that it might not do much. 

6 hours ago, Adam Lucas said:

8E983D47-C0C3-4953-9A0D-42DEE8ACA0CA.jpeg

question referring to my original post did you press and clean it to help get the 3.0? as I thought it might help

7 hours ago, Krismusic said:

question referring to my original post did you press and clean it to help get the 3.0? as I thought it might help

No just sent it in as is. You mentioned it might not help that much and I had zero experience with any of this so I just sent it in under the value category and waited a long 5 months. I was shocked and pleased with the 3. I was think 2-2.5 with the spine split and all the creases.

8 hours ago, Adam Lucas said:

No just sent it in as is. You mentioned it might not help that much and I had zero experience with any of this so I just sent it in under the value category and waited a long 5 months. I was shocked and pleased with the 3. I was think 2-2.5 with the spine split and all the creases.

wow nice.. congrats