• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ACTION COMICS #2 CGC 3.5 BLUE

8 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I was able to upgrade my copy, of #2, with a very pretty 3.5 just sold on CC for 27,000.00  :x

so I want to offer my old book to the boards, 

Same grade, lower price, to compensate for the light water mark, on the FC.

I accept all types of payment. will ship in the USA only.

Trades possible with like kind mega key books, and cash,

Fed Ex del sig, and insured.

Pm welcome, offer happily reviewed.

7 day full refund if not happy for any reason.

References are gator, primetime, and bedrock.

Enjoy Brian

1 hour ago, Bunky Brian said:

ACTION COMICS #2
CGC Grade: 3.5 VG -
Price: $28,000 

BOARD PRICE $ 26,000
JUL 1938; CREAM to OFF-WHITE pages. Second appearance of Superman! Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster.

action_2_35_cgc.jpg

I've always wondered if the hero is holding the pistol/girl or are they in the yellow plane? The perspective Leo chose is intriguing as well - the red plane is taking a nose dive, the yellow plane looks to be taking an upward altitude, and that parachute might be stuck given the look on their faces. :insane:

Oh yah, it's the 2nd Superman appearance.....Congrats & nice avatar Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....

Edited by Primetime

4 minutes ago, Primetime said:

I've always wondered if the hero is holding the pistol/girl or are they in the yellow plane? The perspective Leo chose is intriguing as well - the red plane is taking a nose dive, the yellow plane looks to be taking an upward altitude, and that parachute might be stuck given the look on their faces. :insane:

Oh yah, it's the 2nd Superman appearance.....Congrats & nice avatar Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry....

Thanks Jerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry