• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre-SDCC OA For Sale - JRJR, Jim Lee, O’Barr, Buscema, Cho, etc
1 1

14 posts in this topic

Pre-SDCC Virtual-Con OA For Sale – Set #1

12 pieces for limited offer, all priced to sell under $5k.

First come, first served.  :takeit: or PM confirms by time stamp gets the prize.

Payment by PayPal (net of fees), bank wire transfer, money order or check.  Sorry, no Bitcoin or John Wick markers.

Please add $20 flat USPS Insured Domestic Shipping.  International and/or Fedex shipping charges extra. 

Happy to answer questions, additional details in CAF descriptions.

Thanks for looking!

Dino

1715814333_CAFForSale(June11)Boardv2.thumb.jpg.1d576b44cfe6b869f625c9a6b1eb52ab.jpg

CAF For Sale Gallery Link: 

For Sale Items

Edited by GreatEscape

List of For Sale items (with prices and links):

SOLD!  THOR #18 p4-5 DPS by John Romita Jr.  Enormous DPS of Thor, an incredible display of raw power in classic Romita Jr style.  Link 

SOLD! THE CROW #3 (1989) Inside Cover by James O'Barr.  A haunting portrait of Eric Draven tragically portrayed by Brandon Lee in the 1994 movie adaptation.  Link

SOLD! Walking Dead MICHONNE commission by Frank Cho.  HeroesCon 2013 commission of Michonne with her sword and two "pet" zombies in chains, a stunning, oversized tribute to the classic Walking Dead #19 cover.   Link

SOLD! BATMAN #20 cover (2013) by Alex Maleev. A stunning Batman variant cover that oozes Alex Maleev’s moody style perfectly suited to the darker elements of the character.  Oversized 13" x 21"   Link  

SOLD! SCARAB #2 (1993) Vertigo painted cover by Glenn Fabry.  Scarab helped launch DC's adult-oriented Vertigo line featuring artists like Fabry, Bachalo, Bissette and Keith. With Preacher covers all but locked up, this Scarab cover (with Phantom Stranger) is a solid, attainable example of Fabry's painted works.  Mixed media with collage elements on twice-up board.   Link

SOLD!  PUNISHER MAX #5 cover (2000) by Tim Bradstreet.  Tim’s gritty, photo-realistic style helped redefine The Punisher for the modern era, and this is one of his best covers from the run. Displayed in a cool skull-motif frame.  Link

SOLD! SUPERMAN #215 p10 (2015) splash by Jim Lee.  "For Tomorrow" Superman splash from his climactic battle with Equus.  $2,600  Link

ON HOLD! ROM #14 p6 (1981) Origin Recap page by Sal Buscema. ROM returns to the place where he first arrived on Earth and reflects on his origin story, his lifelong battle vs. Dire Wraiths and his affection for Brandy Clark. "I am a Spaceknight!" $1,600  Link

MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE #49 p17 (1979) It’s Clobberin’ Time! page by Alan Kupperberg.The Thing teams with Dr. Strange (in astral form) to battle an ancient sorcerer, which is also the cover scene.  $900  Link

GHOST RIDER #67 p17 (1982) by Don Perlin.  A really cool flaming headshot and fight scene as the Ghost Rider takes sweet vengeance…“Do you like what you see?” is a fitting phrase for comic art collecting in general. $1,500  Link

SOLDBLACK CANARY DPS from Green Arrow #59 p6-7 (1992) by Rick Hoberg.  Amazing double-page splash of Black Canary from the infamous "Predator" storyline that helped put national media attention on the federal prison furlow debate.  After a deadly sexual predator is released and promised to strike again, Black Canary is determined to do something about it!  $1,250  Link

THOR #314 p8 (1981) Drax the Destroyer by Keith Pollard.  This page tells us a lot about Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy.  Drax responds to a galactic threat ("You will be destroyed!") like an incredibly brave warrior...or perhaps a foolish one? $750  Link

Thanks for looking!

Edited by GreatEscape

And finally...for CGC boardies only:

I offer this unprecedented PRICE GUARANTEE:  Within 12 months of purchase, if you decide to auction the piece to Heritage, I’ll guarantee your final realized price (after buyer's premium) either meets or exceeds my sale price….or I pay you the difference!!! :whatthe:   Naturally, any upside is yours.  Yes, I’m that confident in my sale prices!  Note: Any discounts to my prices if accepted negate this guarantee.  Hey, it's not perfect or entirely risk-free but still breaks new ground for this CGC marketplace.  (thumbsu

Edited by GreatEscape

32 minutes ago, GreatEscape said:

TWD Michonne piece by Frank Cho is SOLD

ha! I was thinking that seemed like a really good price and kept on thinking about it.

Now I no longer have to consider it!

Malvin