• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

Jurassic Galaxy (2018)

IMDb: 2.2/10

JurassicGalaxy02.JPG.5729202afa6c04949386013dd0334f5c.JPG

Rotten Tomatoes: 3.0/10 critic score (out of one review), 1.4/5 audience score (13 total because everyone else was still in shock)

JurassicGalaxy01.JPG.216bb30d866b8f5c16d57bf86e891d2c.JPG

Starring: Who cares?

Picture Xenozoic Tales, but from the perspective of humans crashing on a planet where dinosaurs rule. And weak acting. And dinosaur CGI where when they attack, they're not even facing the humans being attacked completely, like they were inserted in with little care.

One of my strongest recommendations! ^^

Edited by Bosco685

4 hours ago, sagekilz said:

I saw 'A Sound of Thunder' (https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318081/) in the theater when it came out and literally walked out after 25-30 minutes.  While not the worst movie ever, it's in my top three worst movies of all time.

A good Ray Bradbury story ruined there.

Edited by Ken Aldred

The first Hulk movie, with Eric Bana.  I didn't care for the CGI.  It was disappointing for me.

Miracle Mile (1988)(non-comic) is the only movie I ever walked out of...and I used to go the theaters almost once a week for about 25 years.

On 10/10/2020 at 10:11 PM, Galen130 said:

The first Hulk movie, with Eric Bana.  I didn't care for the CGI.  It was disappointing for me.

No film with Jennifer Connelly | Jennifer connelly, Jennifer conely, Jennifer walters in it is allowed to be in any worst film category Galen. Ever :sumo:

And here's the CGI in the second one:

Top 30 Hulk GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I rest my case on the floor.

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

No film with Jennifer Connelly | Jennifer connelly, Jennifer conely, Jennifer walters in it is allowed to be in any worst film category Galen. Ever.

And here's the CGI in the second one:

Top 30 Hulk GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

I rest my case on the floor.

Ok. (thumbsu

On 6/12/2019 at 10:40 AM, mattn792 said:

Worst movie I've ever seen has to go to The Dark Tower.  When compared to the source material from King's literary saga, the movie is basically an unintentional comedy.

16 months later, I’m changing my answer to Rise of Skywalker.

Dark Tower at least had a Plan Nine from Outer Space kind of charm to it; ROS is just infuriatingly awful.