• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WORST film you witnessed or heard of (comic book or otherwise)
7 7

437 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Antpark said:

Non-Comic: Kung Pow: Enter the Fist

Only movie that I couldn't even, at least, finish watching. Most movies, even the ones mentioned previously, I've seen and could at least make it through to the end. This one . . . not even close.

Now that you mention it, I barely even started that last Wonder Woman movie that everyone else seems to fawn all over before I shut it off. I did 10, maybe 11 minutes, but that big battle scene in the beginning where every attack was a slo-mo 720-degree spin in mid-air was wretched. I was afraid my eyes were going to get stuck rolled back in my head, so I just turned it off. Thankfully it was a free preview of HBO weekend so I only paid for it with my time.

5 hours ago, TwoPiece said:

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull has to be Top 5.

Oh yeah, that's a good pick.

30 minutes ago, goldust40 said:

Never seen it, but if it's as bad as what I saw in that trailer, then you might well be right.

I saw it when it came out on home video in the 80s.  After all this time, the nightmares remain.

Independence Day might be the stupidest movie i ever saw, i only watched half of it before i turned it off... a blank screen would have been just as enjoyable to watch...

Outbreak was also probably the stupidest movie i also ever seen ,, if it would have been an animated cartoon it might have been more believable

Edited by 1950's war comics

Up for nomination to be worst film ever.  This intelligence sapping anti-masterpiece will have you gripping your last brain cell wishing you could somehow get that time of your life you just wasted back..   Gummo.... 

20190612_200617.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Add details

If you want a winner spend 78 minutes of your life (which I did unfortunately) watching a movie called The Headless eyes 1971. I'm tellin ya if you don't scoop your own eyes out with a blunt spoon after watching this...You're dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:  Actually come to think about it I'm just going to end it all...Goodbye cruel World...I wonder can you shoot yourself with a loaded banana?

download.jpg

Edited by tv horror

11 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Up for nomination to be worst film ever.  This intelligence sapping anti-masterpiece will have you gripping your last brain cell wishing you could somehow get that time of your life you just wasted back..   Gummo.... 

20190612_200617.jpg

:roflmao:

Worst movie I ever watched in the theater was Thumbsucker.

When I worked retail my boss' son was the projection guy at the local AMC theatres.  He invited me to come watch it with him as he screened it.  It had horrible sound track and the movie itself was terrible.

14 hours ago, tv horror said:

BO DEREK! And you're complaining, why even with the sound off there's still a few benefits to be seen.<3<3:devil:

Hell yeah! Tarzan discovers boobs is my favorite scene from any movie!

15 hours ago, tv horror said:

BO DEREK! And you're complaining, why even with the sound off there's still a few benefits to be seen.<3<3:devil:

28 minutes ago, RedRaven said:

Hell yeah! Tarzan discovers boobs is my favorite scene from any movie!

There's only so much boobs can fill in for a really weak story. Then you feel like Tarzan staring at her wondering 'Does she ever stop talking?'

33gu6t.jpg