• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artist Loses $500.000 art Collection in House Fire
2 2

32 posts in this topic

On 6/14/2019 at 5:00 AM, timguerrero said:

Really tragic! Tatiana Dykes is a legit representative that is doing the fundraiser for her.

Tatiana came through organizing a nice auction to benefit Conny. I posted final bids in this thread.Tatiana you are wonderful. What generous folks to donate art to be sold on behalf of Conny. Congrats and much thanks to the winning bidders.

Hey gang this fund raiser is stalling out (see page 1 story and Go fund me). Can anyone help me get this story to the media? Everyone's been great. Your caring and giving spirit amazing. I just need help getting Conny's story out there so we can help her get through this. Thank you so much.

£6,651 of £10,000 goal

£7,016 of £10,000 goal

The fund is getting there slowly. Thank you for keeping this in your heart and passing it on to keep fundraising alive. See the thread for Go Fund Me link. You're amazing people.

As you all may or may not be aware, our wonderful friend and artist Conny Valentina has recently gone through a horrendous house fire where she lost 2 of her beloved pet cats and $500,000 (her entire life's collection) worth of art, plus any commissions she was working on, which she has no way of refunding. 

Hoping that Grape has gotten a recent update on Conny. There was a thread here somewhere with all sorts of differing information - I figure I'd bump this one instead.

On 1/14/2023 at 3:29 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Hoping that Grape has gotten a recent update on Conny. There was a thread here somewhere with all sorts of differing information - I figure I'd bump this one instead.

I understand there are some good folks wishing the best for Conny. Right now I think it's prudent to wait until we all hear from her publicly. In the meantime continue to pray for her health and well being if you would be so kind. 👍 👍