• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - *** Raw book Bargain Bin, mixed books, some Signed, number ones***

59 posts in this topic

As Jim Nance would say, Hello Friends! I have a few things to sell - mostly just trying to make room, rather than money as the prices will reflect.

PayPal Only. No International orders.

I prefer to ship Priority, but am willing to work with you if you want media mail. Shipping is your cost plus $1 up to 5 books and $1 for every ten after that. I'll be conservative on grades and prices. The pictures should give you enough info. If you want more pictures of a particular book, post in the thread and I'll put one up. Feel free to PM offers. The more books you buy, the more I'm willing to discount.

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

50% off order when you have a book total of $10 or more. Yes, if you purchase $10 of books you get them for $5 + shipping. Let's get these out of my house, please.

RECAP:

Page 1

The Authority #1 VF $2

Batman: Streets of Gotham #1 VF/NM $1

Dark Horse Presents 24 VF- $10

Dark Horse Presents 56 VF/NM $2

Batman Giant Wal-Mart exclusive #9 NM $6

Dark Knights Metal #1 Fried Pie Variant NM $2

Green Lantern #25 First appearance of Larfleeze VF/NM $15

Harley Quinn #1 three-pack Wal-Mart exclusive unopened. Top comic is apparent VF/NM. $6

Hellblazer 26, 27, 28, 29, and 31. All are VF/NM- or better. $25

Infinity Wars #3 - NM - First "folded universe" heroes appearance. $5

Invincible Iron Man Extremis #4 VF/NM $2

King! 1-2 - Really fun story and art. Both are NM. $3 for the set.

Mind Mgmt #7 signed by Matt Kindt NM $5

Page 2

Noodles Signed by Michael Zulli VF/NM $5

Paper Girls TPB Vol 1 NM $7

Betrayal of the Planet of the Apes 1-4 all signed by Gabriel Hardman VF/NM $5

The Sandman: Overature 4-6 NM $3

Savage Dragon #7 - This is an homage to Thor 380, a full splash page on every page. Simply dynamic and beautiful. VF/NM $1

Star Trek Gold Key #30 VG $2

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi #1 VF/NM - this is somewhat of a lost series - I wish they had made films based on this rather than recycling the same plot threads from previous films. Rant over. $2

Supergirl 3-pack Wal-Mart exclusive. Top issue is apparent VF/NM. $6

Giant Superman #9 Wal-mart exclusive VF/NM- $4 (bottom right corner a little banged up.

SuperPatriot #1 Signed by Dave Johnson VF $5

The Terminator One-Shot  VF/NM $3 - Another forgotten gem. Great story, art and a cool surprise in the middle!

Page 3

The Mighty Thor #380 FN $1 As previously discussed - incredible issue with a splash or double splash on every page.

The Walking Dead #48 Eye explosion variant NM $3

WE3 2-3 VF on 2 and NM on 3. $2 for the pair.

Wolverine #32 Black and White variant - wonderful Wolvie story, a must read. VF $2

New X-Men 114-154. All are in the VF/NM range with a couple of exceptions. The keys are all nice - I've shared a couple images below. I'm looking for $100 Shipped or if you are in the Denver Metro area, $75 for local pickup

Origin 1-6 all NM-/NM plus a couple extras. $15

Edited by Bill Robinson
closed

Avengers No Road Home 5, 5 variant and 6. All NM - This is the first cameo, full appearance and cover of Conan in the "Regular" Marvel Universe. All three for $12. I have two sets - please indicate if you want just one or both sets. BOTH SETS SOLD

IMG_20190613_105649400.jpg

Edited by Bill Robinson
Sold!