• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 252 Mark Jewelers Variant

6 posts in this topic

Interested to know if anyone has, or has encountered, a Mark Jewelers variant of Amazing Spider-Man 252. Especially since CGC only notes MJ insert on label and not in the census. Also, would it be considered as rare (or more so) as the Canadian price variant? 

Edited by ReporterSixx

The Canadian 75 cent variant is not that rare....an eBay search shows around 13. The MJ insert has 2 listings. So based on availability to the general public, MJ is rarer. In actuality? I am not sure but I would assume the MJ insert would be harder to find. 

That being said, I wouldn't be paying more than $80-100 for a VF copy of either. As for high grade stuff like 9.6's or 9.8's, well thats up to you but personally, you wouldnt get to see the MJ insert which is why I keep mine raw. 

Edited by comicginger1789

I’ve seen a few sell from auctions and live sales on Instagram as far as rarity I can’t tell you all I know is there’s a lot of asm 300’s i think the MJ insert made up about 10% of the run then you’d be looking at still a lot of them 🤷🏻‍♂️