• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can you still load cash into PayPal from a store?

5 posts in this topic

I've done this dozens of times. I just want to go to a CVS pharmacy and add money into paypal but the option is no longer anywhere to be found. I've been on the phone for 30 minutes with a woman who speaks terrible English and she assured me its still an option. Tried on 2 different browsers also. HELP. My funds are at Zero and I can't take the money from a bank account.

59 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

I've done this dozens of times. I just want to go to a CVS pharmacy and add money into paypal but the option is no longer anywhere to be found. I've been on the phone for 30 minutes with a woman who speaks terrible English and she assured me its still an option. Tried on 2 different browsers also. HELP. My funds are at Zero and I can't take the money from a bank account.

I had no idea this was even a thing...

12 hours ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Just buy the PayPal Cash card or w/e it's called.

You probably have to use MoneyGram if you don't buy the card...

@Ride the Tiger You can still do this! Its built into the paypal app.

login into the app

choose the “more” option

Choose the “add cash”

Choose store (there is a $3- $3.95 fee)

It generates a code then you have 1 hour.

Edited by Raze

Well I finally got it figured out. Like Raze mentioned you can do it thru the PayPal app on your phone. I tried it on various browsers with my laptop and the option couldn't be found. 

I also used to just purchase the PayPal cash card but they no longer carry those where I shop anymore. I believe someone at CVS daying that the cards were phased out.