• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$17,001!! Say what???

26 posts in this topic

Also this cover does check off many of the boxes for a 'perfect' cover, though it does lack the quintessential "Blond woman in a red dress" trope I love to collect. I didn't think this issue would hit this price before some other more notable classic ones though (cough...Chamber of Chills 23...cough)

There are many other PCH books that would pass this price in my opinion.

There are a handful of specific Atlas PCH books that would be in this range and there are several Atlas PCH books that would well surpass this sale (perhaps by double).

My two cents.

14 hours ago, Johnny545 said:

There are many other PCH books that would pass this price in my opinion.

There are a handful of specific Atlas PCH books that would be in this range and there are several Atlas PCH books that would well surpass this sale (perhaps by double).

My two cents.

Such as?  Just curious as to 8.0s in CR-OW that would surpass.  Black Cat 50 in 8.0 went for $10,800 four months ago.  That is a considerable gap for a comparable grail.

On 6/14/2019 at 8:39 PM, Robot Man said:

One I’ve never landed. A big hole in my collection. Just slipped under the radar. I think I still have a little time but I better hurry.

Mid-grade copies seem stagnant a little to me. It hasn't gotten the price boost a lot of PCH has...not yet, anyway...