• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various high grade CGC Silver and Bronze - Closed to move books to other venues
2 2

48 posts in this topic

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Payment: PayPal, Bank wire, check or MO.

Edited by VintageComics

Avengers #69 CGC 9.8 White pages (Shipping included, 1st appearance of the Grandmaster., 1st app. of Squadron Sinister in cameo, on last page. Kang and Growing Man app)

Asking $1700

1894164487_Avengers69CGC9_8White2047434009A.thumb.JPG.186e180f94a3b343d9a296f024929a68.JPG

4 minutes ago, VintageComics said:
13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

thread-krap holder...,  

Waiting for my Raptors to finish off Golden State.

:banana:

Hopefully they get the last goal, eh?

Just now, VintageComics said:
1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Hopefully they get the last goal, eh? 

They got a touch down!

I actually had to look it up..., basketball...., :sick: 

Gang, I am wiped.

I wanted to get started earlier but the Raptors game took my attention. This is a list of what else I will be listing tomorrow.

Crimes By Women #1 CGC 7.5 COW

Daredevil #52 CGC 9.8 OWW

Eternals #1 CGC 9.8 White

Giant-Size Spider-man #4 CGC 9.8 White (3rd Punisher app)

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.8 White

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 White

Secret Wars #8 CGC 9.8 White

Silver Surfer #5 CGC 9.6 OWW

Special Marvel Edition #15 CGC 9.6 White

Wolverine Limited Series (1982) #2 CGC 9.8 White
Wolverine Limited Series (1982) #3 CGC 9.8 White

X-men #103 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #104 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #109 CGC 9.8 OWW
X-men #116 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #129 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #130 CGC 9.8 White
X-men #134 CGC 9.8 White

6 minutes ago, divad said:

Those Raptors are a CLASS-Act . . . Congrats Roy and all of your fellow Toronto fans! :applause:

Thanks, David.