• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

60% OFF GA Superman

19 posts in this topic

First :takeit: in the thread or via PM wins. 

No HOS and Probation List members. 

Payment with paypal only, please. 

Shipping to the USA, priority with tracking and signature, is a flat $10

I will ship to the address that appears in the paypal payments.

I will ship worldwide, if you do not live in the USA please ask me for a shipping quote.

I do accept returns and I'd cover return shipping in the case I made a mistake grading the comic. Otherwise, buyer is responsible to cover the cost of return.

Questions and offers highly encouraged.

Thank you

Edited by marmat

I am selling a small lot of a weekly magazine from Argentina called Billiken. It is somehow special because it features one of the earliest appearances of Superman outside the USA.

Superman, called here El Superhombre, first appeared in the magazine in October 1939. The issues I am selling go from n.1953 published Jan 22, 1940 until n.1070 published May 20, 1940.

16 consecutive issues, only missing 1061 and 1062.

The magazine is a compilation of different comics, each issues has one or two pages of Superman.  Each issue also has in the centerfold a double page with games, puzzles, cut out, etc. All the issues I am selling still have the centerfold intact.

Price is $39 each

48054613043_5ecbe98b7b_h.jpg

48054654657_ee3de7a15c_h.jpg

48054609223_32377fe0fa_h.jpg

48054609413_eee7944e2e_h.jpg