• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heroes 2020 Charlotte, NC June 19 - 21

16 posts in this topic

I just found out yesterday that my daughter's volleyball team might be going to Nationals at Disney next year and apparently it's around the same time. Might break my streak of nearly a decade!

44 minutes ago, Mayor006 said:

I just found out yesterday that my daughter's volleyball team might be going to Nationals at Disney next year and apparently it's around the same time. Might break my streak of nearly a decade!

Well, there are definitely worse reasons to miss a con!

I checked on flights using miles on American, figuring that with Charlotte as one of their hubs there would be good options. I was sadly mistaken. I’d be lucky to get in for just Saturday, with horrible arrival/departure times and terrible layovers. 

I don't think there are going to be a lot of shows running this year.   I do think this starts to settle down soon, but many states are going to put the kibosh on large gatherings for a while.

1 hour ago, AndyFish said:

I don't think there are going to be a lot of shows running this year.   I do think this starts to settle down soon, but many states are going to put the kibosh on large gatherings for a while.

It's all about Baltimore for me.