• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FS: High Grade Golden Age Books -- All CGC
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I have decided to sell a few of my GA books and thought that I would offer them here first. These are all really nice looking books with great eye appeal. All have great color, nice centering, nice pages and no writing or date stamps. These books don’t come around this nice very often, so jump at them while you can.

Usual rules apply.
First :takeit:gets the book over any PM.
I prefer check or MO, but will accept PayPal.
I am firm on the prices on these books.
Sorry, no time payments for this sale.
I ship USPS Priority with tracking, signature verification and insurance. FREE shipping within the continental United States only.
No returns on CGC books.

Captain America Comics #45 — CGC 8.0 c/ow pages — $2750.00 

This is just a beautiful copy!! It has great color and gloss, is perfectly centered and features an awesome Schomburg cover. A nicer copy would be tough to find.

Cap-#45-Front.jpg

Cap-#45-Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh

Flash Comics #40 — CGC 7.5 c/ow pages — $2075.00
This beauty is the third highest graded copy behind the MH and San Francisco copies. It features one of my favorite Flash covers and is a really tough book to find, period, with the black edges around the cover that show every small defect. Even has a Hitler appearance. With only 12 copies on the census, this is old label goodness at it’s finest.

Flash-Comics-#40-Front.jpg

Flash-Comics-#40-Back.jpg

Edited by RickHigh