• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Paypal, Venmo, Money Orders accepted, no returns on CGC graded books, raw books gladly taken back no questions asked, FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!  USPS Priority Boxed Shipping with Signature confirmation for FREE! ($15 Value)  1st Take gets it, PM also welcome.

SOLD!  Batman 121 1st Mr. Freeze, Scarce. I would call it 3.0 give or take,  Lays flat, well attached at both staples, complete, no chunks out of the cover, decent color, has typical reading wear, light water marks on the cover, about 1/2" tear at lower spine and another one starting near upper spine, first several pages has small triangular corner missing likely from being folded over for years and falling off, cream pages, all in all a respectable and affordable low grade.  Clearance Sale Priced at $995.  12 month GPA $1,304 and the last 2.5 just sold for $1,200.

Transformers #1 CGC NM/MT 9.8 White Pages, 1st appearance of the Transformers, many more movie/prequels announced which has made this book hot, trending up to $696 in the last 90 days, but trending up even more to $817 in the past 4 sales of $775, $649, $850, $995!  Board price $699 $665 and that includes FREE SHIPPING for another $15 savings!

Batman #47 CGC 4.5 and cover looks nicer! green label for cfo only.   Priced better than a torn up rag of a copy and below what I paid last year even though the prices are trending well up over the past year!  $699 $675 with FREE Shipping!

I have sold many Major Key and Holy grail comics over the years....My Kudos page:  http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Board=85&Number=5066117&Searchpage=3&Main=233790&Words=TC33&topic=0&Search=true#Post5066117

transformers 1.jpg

batman 47 VG+.jpg

Batman 47 VG+ back.jpg

Edited by TC33

Just added Batman #47 at a great price Below Cos/GPAt and Lowered the Transformers at well BELOW recent GPA prices! :baiting: