• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay buyer wants to return my raw book after CGC'd, if the grade is less than what I stated on the listing...
2 2

131 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:
6 minutes ago, oldrover said:

Correct. And he just submitted it. 

Does he plan on telling eBay for a refund that he sent it to a third party for verification?

Does eBay allow that?

I mean this all has to be in eBay emails... don't think that it would fly..

31 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Very rare. You probably sold it too cheap, I'm sure I would have paid more. That's the spelling variant. If you ever get another one, I'm your huckleberry.

I have only seen one of these in the wild, or even in captivity.

6 minutes ago, kav said:

I have only seen one of these in the wild, or even in captivity.

So rare that even Overstreet and Gerber only speculated about its existence and never publically, on the record. I guess they were trying to procure one before word got out. .

Just now, James J Johnson said:

So rare that even Overstreet and Gerber only speculated about its existence and never publically, on the record. I guess they were trying to procure one before word got out. .

It's essentially the Action #1 (with mark jewelers insert) of misprint variants.

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

There was talk in certain circles about the US Govt. declaring it illegal to own one! Bet you didn't know that!

I dont pay much attn to what the US govt babbles.