• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forbidden Worlds #23 Raw 4.0 NO RESERVE AUCTION!
3 3

18 posts in this topic

I thought I would try something a little different.  This is a no reserve auction that will end at 9:00 PM eastern time Sunday.  Auction starting price is $10 and bidding is a minimum of $5 increments.  

Nobody on the probation or HoS list is allowed to purchase.  Shipping is $8 in the us.  exact cost to other countries.  I accept Paypal, check or MO.  Returns are fine.  If you are unhappy with the book let me know within 3 business days after receiving.  Buyer pays return shipping.  

Forbidden Worlds #23  ACG  1953  From an OO collection.

ow pages with foxing.  A solid book.  Slight miswrap/ spine roll at the top.  Shiny staples.  A raw 5.0 sold on Heritage last year for $600

Grade:  4.0  Price:   BIN:  $240

forbidden worlds #23 and journey into fear 16 009.JPG

forbidden worlds #23 and journey into fear 16 011.JPG

forbidden worlds 23 interior 001.JPG

forbidden worlds 23 interior 002.JPG

forbidden worlds 23 interior 003.JPG

Forbidden Worlds #33

2 pieces out of the back cover.  I have the one close to the spine.  1 1/2 inch tear from the piece of the back cover edge.  Cover creasing and spine wear.  Missing two center wraps.  Incomplete.  Free to the winner.

forbidden worlds 001.JPG

forbidden worlds 002.JPG