• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spiderman 194

11 posts in this topic

Is that a significant colour breaking crease in the middle of the spine I see? If so, dropping below 9.0 for me.  

19 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Is that a significant colour breaking crease in the middle of the spine I see? If so, dropping below 9.0 for me.  

My eyes are not that good and I am not sure if I am seeing color breaking stress lines or not so I cannot give a definitive grade, it could be anywhere from VF 8.0 - NM- 9.2.

3 minutes ago, marvelmaniac said:

My eyes are not that good and I am not sure if I am seeing color breaking stress lines or not so I cannot give a definitive grade, it could be anywhere from VF 8.0 - NM- 9.2.

Spine.jpg.a94ac104b170e2753044a4cd764a218d.jpg.5ab12871950f4b250a0b804f4ec9a53b.jpg Looks like a crease and possibly a tear? inspector.png.ea4d1b315f22e59d282f98ee529865b7.png

Thanks for everyone's input so far.  I'll be taking a macro shot of that little crease and will post it here within the next day or two and you guys can decide.  It may very well be a tiny crease that breaks colour.  Hopefully not a tear though...perhaps a tiny pin hole?  Not sure really but we'll see.  It's quite small and a bit hard to tell.

Edited by Remnant8