• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fount some older comic trading cards

18 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, marvelmaniac said:

Judging by the artwork they appear to be fairly new and it appears you have cards from different sets.

What is on the back?

https://www.cardboardconnection.com/2013-marvelfleer-retro-trading-cards

Thank you for the response!!! I really appreciate it. They are from the 90's and when I get home, I'll snap a few pictures and upload them. 

I think you're young.

yeah I had some cards similar to this I think it was marvel Masterpiece I believe they are from 90's mostly and as for value unless they are in excellent condition you might be luck to get $30-40 for a complete set but some look like they have been traded heavily with a bit of wear on them.

they are cool to have and bring back nostalgia, but not worth a ton. 

lol careful he might take u up on that offer and charge you extra for shipping lol 

Spoiler

ohhh.. wait this isn't Ebay

Marvel Fleer "Metal" cards : some sell as singles but not for more than a couple of bucks each.

I have seen complete sets sell for $10-$15 bucks.

Overpower sets are the same.

To be honest all the various card sets of what you posted were heavily printed and they are ultra common.