• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed

13 posts in this topic

Hi Everybody, 

As of now, I'll be listing one book and one piece of original comic art in this thread.

The usual, no Probies, no HOSer's, and no meanies.  

Paypal, Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for purchases $1000 and under.  Check, & M.O. are the accepted payment methods for this thread for purchases over $1000. Book will be shipped once payment clears.

Payment is due within 72 hours of purchase.  Unless, the buyer and seller agree to a longer time-frame for payment before the deal is finalized.
Fully Insured USPS Priority shipping in the US is included in the price
International shipping is the actual cost
Please play nice, and be respectful of the fellow boardies.  
I'm open to hearing offers via PM, but the first :takeit:  on the thread trumps all.

My slabbed books have a no return policy.  

My raw books have a 14 day, no questions asked full return policy (buyer pays for the return shipping). 

My Original Comic Art has a no return policy.

Just give me a minute and I'll get things posted....

Edited by Supernerd
closed

Here's an original splash from High School Romances #56 by Bob Powell to "Rage of Night".  It's a page that was made before the code went into effect, so it was heavily edited by the time it was published in late '55 (the dialogue in the speech bubbles are stats that cover the original, more risque dialogue which can be partially read).  I'm wondering the intent of Powell in regards to the girls hand placement in the top panel? 15" x 22" WAS $850 NOW $750

image.png.2965fdc29709d7c312169b95ed9d3f95.png

Edited by Supernerd
price drop