• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Random Raw books - GA Funny Animal, an LB Cole cover, a couple Sensations, SA GGA and Superhero, DIsney. Take a look, eclectic group of books
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Usual rules apply - no bad people, HOS or Probies.

First unqualified :takeit:in the thread beats all other takes, discussions, negotiations and smoke signals in any other method of communication (aka DM)

Shipping is $5 CONUS, Canada at cost, and elsewhere we'll talk.

Payment is PayPal, Money order or Check (has to clear before books are sent out).

Returns only if I missed something major (missing pages, cut outs, etc). If you aren't sure about something, ask now or forever hold your peace. Grades given are my opinion and while I aint no CGC I am not too far off (usually). 

I'll leave this up for a little while, let it get some exposure.

Edited by Qua-Brot

Lets start with the Golden Age funny animals - All are $5 each, if you want to buy a bunch let me know and make me an offer for group discounts:

Super Mouse the Big Cheese #s 9 (G/VG), 20 (VG+) SOLD!!!, 23 (VG/F) SOLD!!! and 26 (F) - all have blazing white pages. $5 each.

FA013.jpg

FA014.jpg

FA015.jpg

FA016.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
issues sold

Sherry the Showgirl 2, 3.0 or so. Uncommon book, 1/2" spine split at top, chipping along right edge (I don't think its Marvel chipping), water stain right edge (and back cover). Interior nice page quality, everything nicely attached. $250.

Sherry the Showgirl 2 F.jpg

Sherry the Showgirl 2 R.jpg

Contact Comics 6, 2.5. Beautiful LB Cole cover. American fighters over a Japanese warship. Spine is rough, detached at bottom staple. Bottom edge rough. back cover has a stain or something adhering to it. Interior has supple cream pages. Black Venus story by H. Kurtzman (of EC/Mad fame). Cover glossy and colors POP. $130

FA035.jpg

FA036.jpg

Sensation Comics 83 2.0. Spine rough, split from bottom to bottom staple, cover detached from bottom staple. Chunk out of top edge. Rip from bottom edge right up into Wonder Woman's, ahem, breast. bends and creasing on cover. Right edge rough. Interior has nice off white to white pages, cf solidly attached. $100

FA021.jpg

FA022.jpg

3 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Lets start with the Golden Age funny animals - All are $5 each, if you want to buy a bunch let me know and make me an offer for group discounts:

Super Mouse the Big Cheese #s 9 (G/VG), 20 (VG+), 23 (VG/F) and 26 (F) - all have blazing white pages. $5 each.

FA014.jpg

FA015.jpg

Take these two :takeit: